The beauty industry is filled with amazing products that enable us to achieve our skincare goals of healthy, glowing skin. Niacinamide (a form of vitamin B3) is one of such versatile skincare ingredients that is currently trending, and with justification. If you're curious about why, allow us to explain its superpowers.
While you're reading this article, grab a fresh cup of orange juice. While your body benefits from a potent little vitamin in it called niacinamide, you'll also be learning what niacinamide is and the benefits of using niacinamide-infused skincare products such as our simply jellin jelly masks. Take a sip, and let's get started!
WHAT IS NIACINAMIDE
Niacinamide is a type of vitamin B3, an important nutrient that benefits the body internally and externally. A multi-tasking ingredient suitable for all skin types, it also works behind the scenes to revitalize the skin, stimulate skin elasticity, and keep the skin moisturized.
If you're concerned about acne, premature ageing, or dullness in your skin, rest assured that niacinamide will handle them all.
Because niacinamide is not stored in the body, you must obtain it from your diet and skincare products.
Naturally, we are huge fans of vitamin B3 for the skin here, which is why we included niacinamide in our jelly masks! Our simply jellin mask is a luxurious yet easy to apply, fast-to-dry jelly mask loaded with grade A ingredients that work wonders for all skin types.
Let’s get into more detailed benefits, shall we?
BENEFITS OF NIACINAMIDE FOR A HEALTHY GLOWING SKIN
1. It Brightens the Skin- Because niacinamide is high in antioxidants, it shields the skin from free radicals and environmental damage that contribute to skin dullness. It keeps your skin bright and glowing. Niacinamide also aids in the skin's moisture retention, making lotions even more effective.
2. It controls oiliness and reduces acne - One of Niacinamide's most impressive properties is that it is able to regulate sebum production in the skin. Excess sebum and oil on the skin can lead to clogged pores, oily skin, and frequent breakouts of acne and pimples. The good news is that niacinamide keeps your face free of acne and your skin clear and bright.
3. It prevents premature ageing: Niacinamide works actively to make your skin look younger in several ways. There's no need to worry about premature wrinkles, fine lines, or sagging skin. Niacinamide can help you get rid of all of these things and more.
4. Niacinamide evens the skin tone and fades dark spots- It regulates sebum flow in the skin and stops outside stressors from wreaking havoc on your complexion. This helps you get a smoother skin tone. It also stops enzymes and darkening pigments from getting to the skin's surface, which could cause dark spots and pigmentation that isn't good for your skin. It efficiently lightens existing spots, revealing smoother, brighter skin.
5. It Reduces Inflammation- Niacinamide is well-known for its ability to alleviate irritation, redness, and acne associated with skin inflammation. Additionally, it is a gentler and more stable antioxidant than vitamin C, another powerful component, which makes it a perfect choice for people with sensitive skin.
In summary, niacinamide's extensive list of benefits makes it an excellent choice for various skin types and conditions. Also, unlike many other effective skincare chemicals, it is generally well tolerated by the majority, as long as it is used properly.
Find It In both Simply Jellin jelly masks!